2012年11月3日土曜日

Blogging Assignment 3

 Men and shopping
 
Silvia and Diego are talking about that how many costing money to shopping.
Diego is much conservative about shopping and he is strict by himself.
Also, he has a determination. He has saved his money to travel. When he will go travel, he wants to spend most of money to anything.
On the other hand, Silvia and her boyfriend had loved shopping. Their combination looks good, but this combination becomes a Vicious circle. Because once they buy something, and shopping come to a chain reaction. If you buy clothes, you need to buy bags, or hat and so on.
Diego insists that Silvia should use her credit card.

 
In my opinion, I agree to Diego. Silvia should not have extra money. Maybe having some extra money is being in vain in her life. Money will spend to do the necessary.
However many women like go shopping than men, so saving money may be difficult than men.

4 件のコメント:

  1. I agree the opinion of Silvia, so I want to follow you! Please buy something for me!

    返信削除
  2. Hi!!!I'm Eriko Terada.I read your new blog.I agree with your opinion.Since recently realized the importance of money as well, I now have to use very important. I think in the future, and I want to be remember this thing.

    返信削除
  3. me too.
    Diego's opinion is good one but maybe I can't do shopping like him...
    I wanna save money for my travel!!!

    返信削除
  4. Hi
    I read your blog.
    I sympathize Your opinion.
    Women likes shopping.
    Be worried><

    返信削除