I watched a rare video: Japan Tsunami. On March 11, one of the greatest 9.0 earthquake in the world happened. It caused infinite damages including the dead or missing, it exceeds 2, 8000. The damage is captured on video. Big wave: Tsunami is coming and swallowing up many people and carry away many vehicles, debris and so on.
About one year have passed since then. I think many people recovered from our emotional wounds, as time passed. But, there are still many problem, and people have various emotional wounds. Now nuclear power plant in Japan is a big problem. It is influenced on people's life, so it's very serious. In this summer, we will be approached by saving energy.
About one year have passed since then. I think many people recovered from our emotional wounds, as time passed. But, there are still many problem, and people have various emotional wounds. Now nuclear power plant in Japan is a big problem. It is influenced on people's life, so it's very serious. In this summer, we will be approached by saving energy.
Hello Chiaki,
返信削除Nice job with the summary and reaction. I agree that though much healing has occurred, there are still many problems to overcome, and all of us must think of how we can help Japan and its people.
Hello,Chiaki.
返信削除Your idea is very nice.I moved.
Tsunami is shook the world.
We must mull measures.What do you think of that?