2012年5月25日金曜日

CALL Blogging assignment4

      I listened elllo in this lesson. A topic is "Holiday Hobbies".
Simon and Lesie is talking about Lesie's hobbbies. For example, she often goes to the gym. She does floor exercise,  swimming class and aerobics actibities. Also she will enjoy baking traditional Christmas cookies for the day. She sometimes bake pies, cakes and cookies.
      Enjoying hobbies will get rid of our stress. In other words, it will relax. My hobby is watching DVDs. But,  I  have some exercise which I must study, so I recently can't watch DVDs. Although last Saturday, I watched a movie in theater. I like spending time slowly. Before I had been to the theater, I bought a cup of coffee and a doughnut. I watched the movie over drinking and eating. It was comfortable time! Also, I like go shopping. Buying something is good way in get rid of stress. I am interested in clothes and aroma goods. I sometimes go shops and I look for some good articles. I want to go shopping now!!   

6 件のコメント:

  1. Hello!Chiaki.
    I want to go to gym.

    Let's do our best for stydying bookkeeping!

    返信削除
  2. Hello.Thanks, comment! I want to do best for studying!!

    返信削除
  3. Hello!

    Your hobbies are nice :)
    I like shopping too.

    返信削除
  4. Hello!
    I'm saeka.
    You have a splendid idea.

    返信削除
  5. Hi chiaki!!!
    Yhank you read my blog!
    I like watching movie too.
    My favorite movie is Pirates of caribbean!!

    返信削除
  6. Hi Chiaki,

    Thanks for your informative and interesting post. I share your enthusiasm for taking time to enjoy a movie now and then.

    返信削除