Hello Chiaki,Thanks for this post. Actually, I was looking forward to reading your ideas about the strange weather we're having these days, but this post also is very interesting.Thanks!
hello!Chiaki♡I thought it,too. I'm looking forward to going to NY with you.
Hello!! My name is Manami Oki.I agree to your feeling.Quizlet was too dificult for me to understand.I hope to see more of you !!:)♪
Hi,chiaki!I'm Momoko Kikuchi.I'm from Mito. Recently, the weather of Ibaraki is soooo bad!I love Ibaraki and I want to talk you!Nice to meet you.
Hello Chiaki,
返信削除Thanks for this post. Actually, I was looking forward to reading your ideas about the strange weather we're having these days, but this post also is very interesting.
Thanks!
hello!Chiaki♡
返信削除I thought it,too. I'm looking forward to going to NY with you.
Hello!! My name is Manami Oki.
返信削除I agree to your feeling.
Quizlet was too dificult for me to understand.
I hope to see more of you !!:)♪
Hi,chiaki!
返信削除I'm Momoko Kikuchi.
I'm from Mito. Recently, the weather of Ibaraki is soooo bad!
I love Ibaraki and I want to talk you!
Nice to meet you.